Domestic Diva

I practiced being a domestic diva this week...I feel quite accomplished too. We canned 13 quarts of pears...Tim and the kids helped me with some of the. They peeled and sliced while I canned and processed. We picked about 16 cups of raspberries and made several sour cream rasperry coffee cakes, one which went to the new neighbors. We baked and cleaned and worked outside, played football in the front yard and picked more pears to can later. It all sounded like more than it actually is I guess, but all in all, it made me feel like I am talented. Hee hee! It's chilly here now, fall has arrived and this weather motivates me to do things, so maybe we'll do more of the "domestic diva" stuff. We called our pears "love pears" because Tim said not alot of people get to eat pears in the winter time that are made with such love.