R Week

Rollin', rollin', rollin'...R week.  Well, it wasn't grand, but we had an "R" snack each day--I should clarify--each school day.  There were only four this week.  The first day was the best one too!

Rice pudding with Raisins.  I don't know why I don't make this more often!  It is more than fabulous.  My mom makes it all the time and I always forget how great it is until I take it as a covered dish somewhere and everyone wants the recipe!

Red berry juice and Raisin oatmeal cookies (eaten faster than a camera flash!)  :)


Rice crackers.  Well-liked except for the hot Wasabi ones.



Raisinets and 'REAL' Red fruit strips.  Good thing there are so many ways with raisins!  We had Raspberry frozen yougurt too, but it didn't make it to snack time because it somehow became dessert after dinner.  Just double "r"s in one day I guess!