New Blog

That's right.  Since I have so much free time on my hands, I've created a new bloghttp://www.mielagcreations.blogspot.com/ . Actually, it is just my way of archiving and sharing some pictures of the things I've made so that I can delete some pics from my hard drive.  It seemed to make sense.  I just made a really cute outfit for my littlest cousin last night and have a growing pile of things to keep me busy in my messy little basement room sewing studio.  I truly enjoy sewing and creating...it's relaxing...a little getaway if you will.  I don't really get a lot done, but that's why it's a good thing.  It's all there when I want it to be.  Sometimes it gets a little busy, but it passes, and it's enjoyable.  I've recently broken my wonderful telephoto camera lens, so I figured I would get busy and see what I could get done so I can replace my lens ($$$$$) as soon as possible.  :)