It's a marshmallow world

Benjamin was in the bathtub with Mattie and Joe when all of a sudden he exclaimed, "I found my other marshmallow!!" He was so excited. I looked up from what I was reading as I sat on the bathroom floor to see him standing up holding his scrotum, squeezing the skin to reveal one little testicle between his finger and thumb. He explained that he had previously found the other one beside it earlier and now he has two! Each of his siblings were intrigued by his discovery and wondered why he had marshmallows and they didn't. "Oh my" I thought. I remember when Jakob discovered his "grapes". We'll soon have a regular ambrosia salad!! "What are they mom?" I simply stated that they were testicles. That was of no interest to any of them and soon the conversation moved onto something different.