Seasons

 I'm not sure why it is sometimes so hard to write.  I love writing.  I love reading what I write.  In the moment, I'm always sure I'll remember everything.  Every detail.  All the funny things said, all the landmark milestones, all the conversations and decisions, and how we arrived at decisions.  I'll remember how much Jakob paid for college, or who got which scores on their ACT, or when each kid is supposed to get their own phone!  I am struggling.  Struggling to remember and when I struggle to write, then the memories are twice as unclear!!


Time.  Age.  Schedules.  They all inhibit me from writing like I want to.  And of course, being overwhelmed with being behind.  I don't want to leave all the things undocumented.  I know I should start with the current, but I want to go back and make sure we remember the past, and every time I don't write something, the past things only become bigger.  


These are photos that make me happy.  Reminders of how my time is spent.  It'll have to be enough for now.  Until I catch up I guess.  I'm stubborn like that.