When Nostalgia Takes Over


When nostalgia takes over and there is a cup of coffee sitting next to me in a quiet room, I wander to unpublished "reposts" in my seemingly abandoned blog.  Some time ago I began reposting things that I want to remember from my MeilaG posts and even my temporary blog that we used to help sell our acreage.  They're so fun to look back at.  Maybe I'll be inspired to resurrect my love of sewing, or my love of writing.  Without a doubt, I will be filled with the warm fuzzies of admiring my memories:



The necessity of finishing flower girl dresses and teachers' gifts took me back to my sewing room.  From there, the itch is just uncontrolable!  I wish I had double the hours in a day.  I'm sure my "want to create" list will never dwindle, but it has been fun to transform pieces of fabric into adorable outfits.  Mathilda is getting a little impatient since all things current have been in Millie's sizes.  Much is for Miela G, but some are for my own girls!  :)















I realized today that it's been a while.  So, to make myself feel a little better, I'm posting some of the last things made.  Between St. Therese and jailbirds et. al in October, and Chirstmas stockings in December and costumes completed quickly just weeks ago my sewing room sits, waiting for my return!  I'm eager and I've got some fun things in mind!