Just flipping through photos

Few things warm my heart more than reminiscing through photos.  When I look through my own childhood photos I often wonder if I remember the actual event in the photo or the memory of the story told by the photo.  At the end of the day, it is a memory and I guess it doesn't really matter if I remember being there because I was there or if I remember being there because I've seen the photo of me there and heard the story.  

I came across (10/18) the following post that I started quite some time ago of only photos.  I'm sure I was trying to summarize the time by moving my photos from my phone to a more permanent place.  I don't know that there is any rhyme or reason to the order as some of them don't seem chronologically correct, but I've decided to hit "publish" anyway. (12/13--but I didn't hit publish and today I am.  Pretty sure all of these pictures were from 2017!)

She is completely mesmerized and infatuated with all things "Wonder Woman".   She spotted this publication in the checkout at the grocery store and plopped right down to do some serious reading.  It was a pretty big grocery order so she made it through most of the magazine.  She sat like this for 15 mintues!
My miss Willa is not really the shy, quiet type.  She had a "Buddy the Elf" moment at a St. Nicholas celebration and frantically consumed as many sprinkles left over from sugar cookie decorating as she could scoop into her mouth.
There was definitely a sugar surge and thank goodness it was after the picture taking with St. Nick AKA Fr. Bernardo.  :)

These two...trouble maker sisters.  They're good together, naughty together, and ultimately just happy to have each other.

Fortunately for me, even the busiest energizer bunnies need to replenish.

Oh Willa...I'm not even sure I have words.
Halloween 2017:




October in California

Big adventures for an almost 1-year old.



Springtime school break at Wyuka.
Throw back to winter of 2016...buckled in at another sporting event and clearly happy to be there!

Spring into summer of 2017: