May 2017--Remembering with photo dumps

I am quite positive that it is a bad idea to not blog for an entire year and then try to catch up.  At this point I know I am going to have a mess of pictures in the wrong months and possibly even in the wrong year, but hopefully I can capture the essence of our times.  May seems to equally begin and end things.  

As school wraps up, these afternoon naps will look much different...most likely a little less peaceful and often.
Warm days mean more time outside and it is soooo welcome!


Seven months!!  Again...how much denial can I actually be in???
May crowing!
May tea for Little Flowers
What a baseball game looks like when you're the siblings!  This is so much fun to watch them both...players and tag-a-longs!
Doesn't he look super serious?
********SMILE********

There is nothing like comparing old and current pictures to remind one of age.  This feels impossible.
And this is what sibling do during track meets!

One of the perks of driving to the farm to get milk is meeting the newest babies!
Spring baseball is wrapping up.  Hard to believe!
Miss Willa and her Spanish maestra.  Im not sure how much she learned but it was fun to hear how she listened intently and followed rules.
District Track.  The results weren't what Jon was hoping for, but it has been such an amazingly fun season that was full of one PR after another.
These kiddos don't know that not everyone does this!
Spring music concert...


We also learned that Jon isn't the only fast one in the family.  Time will tell, but wouldn't it be so much fun if they both run track together in highschool?
Jon didn't long jump this year, but he should have.  I think he is reminding himself how much he liked it!
New season...Districts.
Pitching at Haymarket park...
Another Sunday brunch.  It is always so good to have everyone at the table.  I can't describe adequately how full my heart is to have this view!
She is certainly old enough to eat Oreos right?  Proud big sister moment because she shared her cookies!
I love the time I have with these girls.  I won't likely know how to shop alone when they're not with me.
I'm trying to do a better job about doing little kid things with them.  It is so easy to just let them tag-along with whatever is going on in our day rather than making part of the day about something that will enlighten and engage them!
We bought a couple of bags of cheap bread and fed the ducks and geese.
They're pretty comfortable!
Pius for the win!!!!

Birthday burgers on his new toy.  A charcoal grill.  It was too windy so they pulled it in a little.  He sat out there the whole time cooking those burgers to perfection!


We couldn't ask for a better man to celebrate!  You can tell he's pretty excited about it all!  I'm sure someone cracked some sort of statement about his age here!




Joe sliced his foot open on a tumbling mat!  I guess it is the year of freak accidents.  Five stitches later!.....