Number Seven Turns Nine


Happy 9th birthday sweet, sweet Amelia!  


 Regularly, I find crazy selfies and video of you on my phone!  I'm glad you're such a goof-ball.  :)

 As you celebrate 9 years


On your ninth birthday, you share a room with all three of your sisters.  You and Willa are up in the loft while Mattie and Esther are below.  You enjoy playing soccer with your classmates, being in Mrs. Werner's third grade classroom, playing with your friends--especially creating, directing and producing plays and talent shows!  You wear a size 8-10 in clothing and size 6 shoe.
So glad you girls wear shirts.  I'm not sure that we have many pictures of the boys with them on!
You wanted a cookie cake, so you got three thick layers of chocolate chip goodness!








This picture was technically Easter, because I'm not sure why we didn't take a group picture when we had cake????

Love you to the moon Millie Bug!  We are so glad you were born!