USA elite

I fell asleep last night thinking about being a stay at home mom. What a HUGE blessing. Not everyone can do this. Either they're not cut out for it, or they literally can't financially, physically, logistically. I just thought that there is nothing I could be offered that would tempt me to give up this opportunity that I have. True, I've given up many things to be at home with my kids, but I have never felt like I gave up knowing how I could've done, what I could've accomplished, etc to be here. I don't feel like I'm missing out on something. My dreams last night though were quite interesting. I dreamed all night about playing volleyball. Not just in high school or college, during PT school or even in the first several years of our marriage and through the birth of Joshua. No, I was playing NOW. I was given the opportunity to coach an elite group, so I started playing again...with them mostly. But I worked out with them. I worked out hard. I had a reason to again, and I was in the best shape of my life...I was an athlete again, and eventually in my dream, I was given the opportunity to try out for the USA team, and then to play with them, but of course I had to decide, as this was a full time job, not just on the side anymore. I don't know what my decision was, and I haven't given it too much thought, because that is totally not realistic, so I don't even want to think about how that decision making process would play out. Interesting though what my subconscious was doing!! I guess maybe that is one of the biggest things that I feel I can't have BECAUSE I'm a stay at home mom...I can't work out like a maniac and feel superfit like I did when I was in high school, college and even in the years before children. Hmmm, I guess I'll have to ponder that dream for a while. I have the best job in the world.